Leicester Lap Dancing Clubs ALL LONDONER'S -I Want To Arrange A Suprise For My Friend Whilst Staying In London Near Euston - Any Ideas?

ALL LONDONER'S -I want to arrange a suprise for my friend whilst staying in London near Euston - any ideas? - leicester lap dancing clubs

My friend is celebrating his 19th Birthday (which is not to celebrate his 18th, so we're going for that part of it should have been!).

We are ready to go see Britney Spears at the O2 Arena in London, 14th June In Wales, we have no idea what and where to go to party after. We stayed at the Ibis Hotel near Euston station, so we prefer an association between the two places, and even if the subway will be open all night (which is closed from the station to Leicester Square with me and my partner went to the movies one night!)

Can someone me a favorite club? Or if you have suggestions on what you can do with its surprise? I would like sneaky surprise, but wea lot of money to play with! I do not want all the heads of joy / pole dancing / lap dance classes, which is very popular today because we in the past year.

I just get to a limousine, but probably quite expensive.

Suggestions would be very grateful!

Ta v much

D xx

1 comments:

The Elegant Epicure said...

The area is Euston pubs but not clubs. It is best to Covent Garden, Soho and Leicester Square to go. These are just a short subway or bus and have a lot of clubs and bars to choose from.

(I assume you love the music and be what you find in most central London. If you / alternative clubs, head of Camden want to rock, it offers to make more, try to Mayfair or Chelsea).

For ideas on the club, check out:

http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/clubs.aspx
http://www.londonnet.co.uk/ln/out/ent/cl ...

Even the subway open all night. Www.tfl.gov.uk tickets for the last train or taxi to the hotel.

Post a Comment