Good Affordable 35mm Camera Help Me Pick An Affordable Good Quality 35mm SLR Cameras?

Help me pick an affordable good quality 35mm SLR Cameras? - good affordable 35mm camera

Hello I am taking a course in basic research in the school photography, photo-010 and I intend to take to make a career in photography. Could someone point out cameras from Nikon and Cannon cameras are good 35mm SLR. My budget is around $ 200.00.
Preferably, I would describe the color camera, black and silver like, but for now nothing works now, because I am only me, you like the new class.

Btw any tips / information / advice for a career in photography would be great, thank you:]

2 comments:

Thinkr said...

I think the reaction of the other misunderstood your question. You are right on the search for a 35-mm film camera? Nikon FM 10 is used in most of the flagship photography courses. With a new cost around $ 300. Unfortunately, the cameras are not manufactured or by the advent of digital SLR cameras supported. If it is properly used with cameras, would Nikon N65, N75, N80, Canon Rebel on Craigslist.

Link to FM 10

AS said...

Sorry, unless your photography teacher helps you reach an agreement on a camera is used, your budget is not enough for photography. The cheaper Canon SLR, the XS $ 500 online. Nikon D40 is cheaper, much cheaper. A photo of expensive hobby, you have to pay if you want in. also, they believe they soon will be lots of accessories. A telephoto lens, a macro lens, flash, tripod, memory card, camera bag, etc.

On the positive side, I wholeheartedly recommend one of the rooms in relation to a beginner. You are not flood with features, but they allow full manual control if you want to use a manual configuration.

Post a Comment