Child Safety Products What Should I Do About A Product Safety Issue For A Child?

What should I do about a product safety issue for a child? - child safety products

Just before Christmas I went to toysrus and bought the kit for the medicine to combine. Well, today my son was able to somehow get the wrong syringe, equities, where it is not only a very small part of it can be subdued, but the spring came, and a certain danger the accelerator. I thought it was my fault, if you is not to check the appropriate age, but check the website of this product was surprised to see at age 2 to 5, almost three. That sounds like a security problem for you? Someone else has a problem with the medical care for children. I want him yet, but of course, just as there is no better medical team that is more sustainable?

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment