Admiral Washer Draining Issue With My Admiral Washer?

Draining issue with my Admiral washer? - admiral washer

Completed and be good, but if they change the draining cycle only, so the rumor (which leads to a screeching halt and the smell of burning rubber burning of the belt) to lift the lid closed and then start plumbing. I have the disc (apart and replacing the motor with two screws at the base were counted and must be replaced).

I should also mention that I seem to roll and move freely and to be reviewed, not too loose (or fall).

My efforts obviously not solve the problem, then I wonder if it is very likely to buy a new machine?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the belt does not burn the motor bearings sound like something, or they do not know much about washers have become cheaper new, but something is bound gl know that this can not help much, but no answers or

Post a Comment