Realtor Yard Signs My Neighbor Thinks Removing Signs Left On Public Property Is A Civic Duty. I Think It's A Lousy Waste Of Time.

My neighbor thinks removing signs left on public property is a civic duty. I think it's a lousy waste of time. - realtor yard signs

What is your opinion? It has a garage full of old signs such as real estate signs, garage signs, garage sales, open day, Guard sign, sign on new business, and it is DARN proud of him, so that claimed that they teach children civic order, ( ordinace in the city as the placement of signs on public property) is quoted, and feels so adament about maintaining property values in our neighborhood. I think that is an idiot, but hell, you knock, but ... Despite this, it really contributes a viable form of community coverage and public concern?

7 comments:

Insurgom... said...

Yes, I think your neighbor is everyone a favor. Stupid Campaign Ads trash my city and make it look like shit 6-7 months on the road. Not only that, but every time a person goes to do to beautify the city on their civic duty. It is offered in a way they knew. Good job for your neighbor.

JSalakar said...

I hate those signs. I wish my city would kill them, because people never brought, and reduce, even long after your garage sale is longer.

The thing that is a mystery to me why his neighbor has been suspended from them. I mean, if they are made of cardboard or paper product to a fire of Hazzard. In addition, they take the entire space.

__kk__lu... said...

i DK, but I know someone who makes one

Active Denial System™ said...

Uh ... That sounds like a goat. And it can be a Klepto ...

October said...

I think she did the right thing. Why do you have a problem with that?

October said...

I think she did the right thing. Why do you have a problem with that?

October said...

I think she did the right thing. Why do you have a problem with that?

Post a Comment