What Is The Cause Of A Twisted Bowel Stomach Help?? GI-related Maybe?

Stomach help?? GI-related maybe? - what is the cause of a twisted bowel

OK, so I tried to find a precise answer to my problem with Google search and med. Sites, etc. and not to one, which really helped. So, if there are people with medical training, and browsing Yahoo answers, I'd like your help.

Study Summary
I'm having problems with my stomach. I had my appendicitis when I 6 or something like that. Fast forward 8 years, the scar from my appendectomy somehow accumulated (I do not know, turn on the specific medical conditions for all) and because of my small intestine. I spend 2 wonderful weeks vomiting bile, was taken into surgery and had a ressection intestine.

Today, three years later, when my 2nd Surgery, I had very frequent gas pains, and I always feel bloated, tired and overwhelmed. I have constipation and diarrhea, as more than the average person. I have big changes in the desire to eat the food hardly anything to day, then suddenly a ton. After dinner, I feel very slow. Despite excersising regularly, I am overweight and my weight fluxuatis in very large quantities (5 or 10 pounds per week.)

I do not think my diet is the cause of this, as I am a vegetarian, I do not drink much soft drink, not eat much dairy.

Are these the symptoms of the gastro-intestinal diseases, or what? I wonder if I can get some kind of treatment and hopefully feel normal. Thank you to everyone who responded.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think. as someone with chron. i some experience in many medicines in problems.and make an appointment. as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

I think. as someone with chron. i some experience in many medicines in problems.and make an appointment. as soon as possible.

Anonymous said...

Get a referral to a gastroenterologist well. It appears that you have evidence of IM. You can) and a nutritionist (preferably whole grain to help you with food. It may be additions that you need to take, as, for example, probiotics, enzymes, etc.
I had no problems with inflammatory bowel disease, unspecified, and all with what happened to empathize.

Anonymous said...

I think. as someone with chron. i some experience in many medicines in problems.and make an appointment. as soon as possible.

Post a Comment